Vin V. Villoth
Vin V. Villoth is an accomplished Technology Executive with over 20 years of experience managing large information systems and deploying multi-campus projects. He has spearheaded large technology initiatives at several Institutions that have enabled end-user empowerment through training programs and essential customer support.
Master of Science, Electrical Engineering, Tuskegee University, Alabama
Systems Management, Merger and Acquisition, Due Diligence
- Maintain an understanding of the daily company business operations and their strategic alignment with IT projects.
- Work with IT management to plan audit engagements of IT processes, infrastructure, operating systems, cyber security, IT management programs, and system implementations.
- Assess the IT cost-benefits of large Content Management and IT Management projects.
- Conduct IT audits of large Information systems (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft) and processes
- Perform process walkthroughs to identify the key activities, risks and controls in a wide data network portfolio
- Complete data risk and governance assessments/audits (e.g., data governance, data privacy, data interfaces) focusing on key risks and controls
- Capable of managing and leading a diverse team of designers and developers to leverage the power of Learning Management Systems.
- Assess the Information Architecture for extensive sites with diverse constituents
- Assess contractual relationships with external vendors and third-party solution providers
- Health Care
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services